Always so happy you joined us...pour some coffee and pull up a chair
and stay a while...(It looks like this is dessert week...almost! =)
When I share something worth sharing...again...
A simple zucchini cake with brown sugar and chocolate chips over the top to make it's own crunchy frosting on this moist and delicious cake.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Insane Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake by Mirlandra's Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
German Chocolate Pie by Cooking with K
Apple Butter Bundt Cake by Served Up with Love
And, a personal favorite ~
Crockpot Cheeseburgers by Everyday Mom's Meals
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun.When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!