Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie (No Sugar Added - WW Points)


 I love a quick and easy breakfast.  This treat is great any time of day...and I love that it has protein to keep me full!  I'm not fond of eating big portions of meat, but give me yogurt, cottage cheese or peanut butter and I LOVE it. 

And don't you just adore 'one line' instructions???  Can't get any easier....or quicker. 

This special drink recipe was found at Sugar Free Mom where Brenda shares many wonderfully tasty naturally sweetened foods.  Be sure to check her out. She shares nutritional stats for this recipe at the link above. 

If you're counting Weight Watchers Points...this one is 5 PPlus. 


PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN SMOOTHIE (NO SUGAR ADDED)

1/2 c. 1% milk
(use unsweetened almond milk if counting WW points)
1/2 c. lowfat cottage cheese
1 Tb. natural peanut butter (no sugar added)
(I added extra=) 
1 c. crushed ice
Optional: 1 scoop whey protein
2 droppers full liquid (vanilla or english toffee) stevia
(or 3 or 4 packets..to taste)
Garnish with carob nibs
(I shaved sugar free choc over the top)

Place all ingredients in your blender and blend til smooth. 

Yield: 2 servings - about 1 c. each


You might also enjoy these
























 ​

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly